Religion and Literature [Irish
Willa Murphy (Summer 1998).
Edited at University of Notre Dame
- Willa Murphy, Introduction.
- Tom Duddy, Derrida and the Druids: Writing, Lore, and Power in Early Celtic Society.
- Terry Eagleton, The Irish Sublime.
- Tadgh Ó Dushlaine, Going for Baroque: The Irish Spiritual Reformation 1600- 1800.
- Joseph Spence, Allegories for a Protestant Nation: Irish Tory Historical Fiction, 1820- 1850.
- W. J. Mc Cormack, The Plymouth Brethren? Prolegomena to the Re-writing of J. M. Synges Biography;
- Robert Welch, Sacrament and Significance: Some Reflections on Religion and the Irish.
- Norman Vance, Catholic and Protestant Literary Visions of Ulster: Now You See It, Now You Dont.
- Eamonn Hughes, Town of Shadows: Representations of Belfast in Recent Fiction.
- Anne McCartney, The Impact of Reality: Francis Stuarts Narrative Theology.
Creative writing by David Wheatley, Theo Dorgan, Sinead Morrissey, Eva Bourke, Aine Miller, Alan Titley, and Bernard ODonoghue.